Double Heart Sterling Silve Necklace
Double Heart Sterling Silve Necklace
- Free Worldwide Shipping
- 60-day Return & Exchange
- 100% Secure Payments
- Design inspiration: The heart is a symbol of love and the warmest way to express emotions. This double heart necklace is carved with "I love you forever, mother", indicating that the love between mother and child is eternal and will never be separated. This is an exquisite and romantic gift, suitable for your mother, daughter or grandmother, etc.
- The Lettering Heart Necklace Material:Hypoallergenic 925 sterling silver, Platinum Plated， Cubic Zirconia,excellent polishing technology makes every detail smooth and bright.
- Pendant Size:0.94 inch*0.89 inch necklace weight：4 g, Chain Length:18inch rolo+2inch Extension chain, Nickel-free, Lead-free, Cadmium-free, Hypoallergenic, and long-time wearing keeps your health
Q: What types of payment do you accept?
A: We accept the following payment methods: Paypal,Credit Cards: Visa Card, MasterCard, and American Express, Western Union. We firstly recommend you use Paypal.
Q: How to place the order?
Step 1: Login or register a new account
Step 2: Search the item you like
Step 3: Put it into your shoppping cart
Step 4: View and check out your order
Step 5:Complete the payment
Step 6:Wait for our confirmation email.
Q: Why did I failed to place the order?
A: Don't worry! It happens sometimes.Firstly,please confirm your credit card number. If the payment still fails,try to exchange to another credit card or wait a minute to pay.If it still doesn’t work out.contact the bank to help you check.
Q:How long will I need to wait after I place an order?
A: Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping TimeNormally,it needs 4-5 working days more to be ready for shipment if the order add the Custom Service.In addition,standard shipping needs 2-3 weeks.expedited shipping needs 5-7 days.
Q:Can I use Po.box as the shipping address? Or billing address?
A:We don't accept PO.box(including FPO or APO) as the shipping address, because the Express(DHL/Fedex) can't delivery, we only accept the physical address as shipping address.However, you can use PO.box as billing address.
Q:If I make a wrong order, can I exchange it?
A:If the item has not been made,you can send us the Email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will modify the order for you. Once your
parcel is shipped out, we’re sorry we can’t help you exchange it.
Q:How to track my order?
A: When your item is shipped out, you will get a shipping confirmed letter and you can then take your order number to check your shipping status. You can use the tracking number on the following tracking links to find the tracking status.
Standrad Shipping: https://www.17track.net/en
Q:I’m in remote area,can you ship it?
A:Normally, we can ship to most of the countries and regions worldwide, but some individual places may be charged remote fees. If the zip code in the area can not be found on the express delivery system, we will not be able to ship it.
Q:How to return the parcel?
- Email email@example.com within 7 days to make an application for return. Emails received after 7 days will not be taken into consideration.
- Please email us with photos of the product for our We will reply with return instructions after confirming it's in consistency with our policies.
- Any packages posted without our consent will not be accepted.
Q：I want return the parcel, do I need to pay the returned shipping fee?
A:If the returning is due to our problems (Such as: Incorrect products, Quality problem of products), we will provide a full refund for you; If the returning is due to your problems (Such as: Don`t like,Don’t want, Order wrong product ), you need to bear the shipping fee.
Q:How long will I need to get a refund if I return it?
A:Once your return is received and inspected, we’ll send you an email to notify you that we’ve received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.