Here are a few easy methods to determine your ring size from the comfort of your home.
MEASURE A RING
You'll need a ring and a ruler.
2. Measure inside of the ring, horizontally across the widest part, from side to side (in mm). This will give you the ring diameter.
3. Use the conversion chart to find your size.
MEASURE YOUR FINGER
You'll need scissors, paper, a pen and a ruler.
2. Pull the paper so it’s snug against your skin to ensure a proper fit.
3. Mark where the paper meets.
4. Measure the distance with a ruler (in mm) for your fingers' circumference.
5. Use the conversion chart to find your size.
6. If your knuckle is larger than the base of your finger, repeat the process around your knuckle, ensuring you measure it tightly. Compare the two sizes and consider sizing up to fit the ring over your knuckles.
Tips & tricks:
• Don't forget to measure your knuckles as you may need to size up to fit rings over them.
• Fingers tend to swell throughout the day. We recommend measuring your fingers at the end of the day for a feel good fit.
• Our fingers shrink and swell with extreme temperatures. Try to measure your fingers at room temperature for best results.
• Do a shake test to make sure the ring won't fall off with movement.